Lyza'z MYTH

Lyza'z MYTH
Alchimiste, Artiste au Volant

Sunday, October 25, 2009

From the opera Brundebar

I heard this on the radio the other day; a piece of the lyrics from this opera that was created and performed by the young children in a Nazi death camp. It speaks to the issues of homeless children and the situation for so many of the poor and the dispossessed of our world.
"We are all in the dumps
For diamonds are trumps.
The babies are bit
The moons in a fit
The kittens are gone to Saint Pauls
And the houses are built without walls.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sono un artista. I am a dreamer, but as I wake I watch, and it is here that the MYTH evolves. My ideas and visions come into this time and space through various media, from gold to wax to oil, to glass, and from two to three dimensions, from poems to drawings, to sculptures, to music, to dance, to simply joy........The world is full of surprises and we can imagine our realities and bring them into existence.... la fede!