Lyza'z MYTH

Lyza'z MYTH
Alchimiste, Artiste au Volant

Monday, December 27, 2010

Des Reves d’Or, Sogni D’Oro suggest allegories of gold, and dreaming of transformation, as the alchemists changed dark matter into the golden elixer. Drawings, paintings and sculptures depict the mysterious, whether it be a Dragon, or the precarious balancing of a woman on a galloping horse, or a stranger being drawn to the alchemist’s chamber by her magical procedures. Awareness emerges, as these expressions evolve, and it is through their making, that I become more aware of my own journey. The work often informs me, and this is the power and the real magic. The works come from a deep part of my psyche and present me with aspects of my own being to which I had previously been unaware.

LYZA’Z MYTHE.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sono un artista. I am a dreamer, but as I wake I watch, and it is here that the MYTH evolves. My ideas and visions come into this time and space through various media, from gold to wax to oil, to glass, and from two to three dimensions, from poems to drawings, to sculptures, to music, to dance, to simply joy........The world is full of surprises and we can imagine our realities and bring them into existence.... la fede!